Introducing the latest step in Cerwin-Vega’s commitment to performance, reliability and value: a new Folded-Horn Bass cabinet with the features you require at a price you can afford. Cerwin-Vega! folded horns are designed utilizing the most advanced technology and the kind of know-how that over 50 years of doing it better than anyone else can provide.
With this new cost-effective model, you’ll experience a price to performance ratio unlike any other. With 400 Watts of real RMS power handling, durable black carpet and a new handle design, the LE-36 is an exceptional value.
Cerwin-Vega’s new LE-36 utilizes an efficient folded hyperbolic horn design. This enables the enclosure to contain a longer horn, which amplifies the bass frequencies while keeping the enclosure compact in size for portability. The path length and flare rate yields enhanced acoustic performance for huge low-end.
The Cerwin-Vega! family of folded horns have been acoustically optimized to achieve high output and low distortion while maintaining clarity and impact. Special attention to rear chamber, throat geometry and horn profile results in a folded horn design that doesn’t exhibit the typical horn coloration of our competitors’ horns.
- 18" high performance cast frame subwoofer
- 400 watts RMS power handling capability
- Road-worthy handles for more comfortable and safer transport on the built-in wheels
- High quality black carpet finish and rubber feet protect the finish
- The stamped steel door emphasizes the aggressive Cerwin-Vega! design characteristics
- Neutrik® Speakon and 1/4" Phone Input and output connectors
- Power Handling: 400 watts RMS, 800 watts program and 1600 watts peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
|144.5 lbs / 65z.5 kg|
|37.25” x 24“ x 36”|
|94.6 cm x 61 cm x 91.4 cm|
^= Antlers, Poles and Flyware are sold separately
(Cerwin-Vega! is constantly striving to maintain the highest consumer standards. As a result of these efforts, modifications may be made from time to time to existing products without prior notice. Specifications and appearance may differ from those listed or shown in this brochure.)